Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

the way island chapter 4 and 5

 super powers *ssss* spring bonnie Die the gang was happy. golden freddy sucked cheetos in the process. but he said his final word BK IS WORSE THAN MCDONALDS.


chapter 4


Bonnie and Freddy went back to the island. Why are we going back? said bonnie. Because I want some pizza, said Freddy like he was starving. Welp, let's go inside . Once they went inside it was glitched, everything part of the location was very purplish. The doors close when something is happening. A mysterious figure appears, huh says freddy, your remember me right? Says the mysterious figure in a skinny voice.  No we don't say bonnie, he comes into the light it's me springbonnie or glitch trap if you would like to call me that. Did you cause this purple stuff over the walls, Yes i knew that you would arrive so i tried to set up the place said glitch trap. Were going to stop you once and for all said freddy, try that freddy. I am more powerful now that I am in the code and I can delete you just from one click. No! Don't say the gang in terror, well i won't because I am giving you 5 days to find your friends in my control. What do you mean Freddy confused, well i found your friends foxy toy freddy toy bonnie toy chica and even the nightmares, and also the night marionette. Wait, we can't find them without a map. NO MAP! Said glitch trap, only use your mind if you fail i will take over the world. Fine we will find them, said bonnie. Your time begins now HAHAHAHAHAH said glitch trap, hes serious is he said bonnie yea i think he is serious said freddy. Well let's go find them, said Freddy. There is no time to waste, bonnie. Before they headed out foxy appeared all glitched and needed help, he looked so pale it looked like in his eyes that he needed some type of help. Foxy dashes towards the gang and swings his hook. Freddy grabs foxy and foxy was aggressive, he swung his hook and started to kick Freddy so many times eventually Freddy snapped his neck and foxy was revived. From being glitched, wha-what happened said foxy. You're free that's what, well i will give you a real explanation. When you were killed by springbonnie, it seemed like when he got killed his circuit boards glitched into the system that is why he is called a glitch trap + it seems like we are in a simulation if he glitched into the system right said foxy yes probably said freddy. Then we must find the code hidden somewhere in the walls, maybe the ground. There's probably a broken code somewhere said Bonnie, but first before we do it we need to find our friends, said freddy. But we have got a problem, said foxy, what is it? Said Freddy, our boat will not hold this amount of people. Dont worry said freddy, puppet left his old world war 2, wait was there the whole time.  They all got in the old world war 2 airplane and headed off, where do you think they are? I don't know but I think I see the nightmares, I bet you could easily tell because they're purple! Said foxy. YEA! Exactly, they were about to land but the nightmares used magic to pull them down, the airplane crashed, they looked around all of the animatronics they were looking for were on this island. Congratulations said glitch trap. You found all of them, but let's be serious here you have all  been lied to, but now you must be deleted. You all will not interfere with my work, goodbye says glitch trap. The gang gets deleted but there is a new location there in the code. They could revive or leave different codes open, they see RWQFSFASXC tied up in the code. Dieing it looks like, shadow bonnie! Says the gang they run up to RWQFSFASXC. There's no point the code is taking over me. I will be a part of the glitch traps army. Don't worry, I will help you. Freddy says he tries to rip off the ties but his finger evaporates. Dang it says freddy, like I said RWQFSFASXC there is no point you can not save me from the code, you must revive mangle from the code. Please you must stop gltichtraps army,



Chapter 5


We will try, says Bonnie and the gang. Now Go! Bonnie and the gang run to mangle code they are there but something appears out of the code a face of some sort. Then it jumpscares the gang they all dash back, the face is morphing out of the code he has balloons on this hand. And he officially morphs out of the code IT WAS BALLOON BOY. yea was not expecting me where you said balloon boy, i thought you were on our side says freddy in the distance, well i changed my mind says balloon boy glitch trap offered me immortal life and to be a real boy. Do not listen to him he is full of lies says freddy HE IS NOT i believe in him and he gave me the great task to kill you, No! Dont im sorry but i hated you anyways i am honored to kill you all. bonnie dashes towards balloon boy weak bo- somehow balloon boy teleports to the other side bonnie's body was cut in half the pain released AHHHHHH! He fell on to the ground, WAIT how! Said freddy. Its pretty obvious my balloon sign cut him in half it was really easy to do he was a weakling  i might look small and weak but i am pretty strong, freddy brings back bonnie from the code and they both run away balloon boy following, Hes really stupid! Those are just fake statues of us. We are really sneaky, they free mangle from the code, wow! It feels like forever i have been in there where the toy animatronics freddy and bonnie what happened to foxy said mangle all excited, well there all dead said the both of them. Mangle was in shock crying and filled her eyes. What possibly could have happened that killed them all foxy got killed by springbonnie and glitch trap took most of them and balloon boy betrayed us said them both. Oh what a shock said mangle, but we can still free them we just gotta free their code, first up is nightmarrionette he's special so he might be encaged said freddy. ok lets go mangle, they ran up to free nightmarrionette, thank you guys so much you saved my life said nightmarrionette, don't worry we've got others to save so your life is not as important. Wait said freddy this animatronic id unknown said freddy, yea i have never seen anything like this before said bonnie. They head over to the code, it was springtrap  hey we're gonna get you out of here said bonnie FINALLY! Said springtrap let's get out of here, glitch trap showed up on the screen. Hey you found them all now look meet me at my lair i will be waiting for you and Make sure you are alone said glitch trap. Well let's go finish this said fred, this has got to end said freddy. Stay here, I need to go alone or else he will think it is an ambush. After leaving the code he sees a big castle with a glitch trap in a big red  new looking suit. Hey there said glitch trap join me or die said glitch trap NEVER! Said freddy then die scott cawthon came out of the castle and heaps of endos too, then a huge portal came out from behind freddy. Lefty comes behind him saying. LETS GO TO WAR said lefty. Freddy standing there menacingly. We will go to war my brothers hell will not stand our attacks  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post