Pages

Monday, November 22, 2021

Fnaf the way island 2 also before special strike

 Storms roared as the night went darker, balloon boy felt something touch his back, he turned around causing the hot air balloon to flip. Balloon boy felt like he was about to die, he had no hope in his little body that could save him. Until he saw a city in ruins, he felt the urge to go there, the hot air balloon stopped spinning and he climbed onto the hot air balloon. Heaps of purple freddys in battle with little rayguns, which were very rare at the time. I saw heaps of what looked like my old friends getting killed with the rayguns. I also saw heaps of people teleporting to different buildings to get the high ground, at least I thought they were trying to get the high ground. Balloon boy looks around the cities still on his hot air balloon. As he was watching a ray pop his balloon, he crashes in the city, 2 hours later balloon boy awakens. Still seeing the battle commence. How did this happen and why did this happen, his arms were gone, the only body parts he had were his head, his body and his legs. He could not pick up any survivors or drag them. He had to run AWAY. then he saw the nightmares walking away from the hot air balloon “wait how are you guys still alive after 2 hours of battling from these unknown things”.”well we are the nightmares. “Well balloon boy says we need to mov- a portal opens a blue one something was going on then appeared the DOOM slayer, “wait who are-” the doom slayer eventually kills the nightmares balloon boy had to run! GO WATCH SPECIAL STRIKE

1 comment:

  1. nice story but of course i didn't read your story goodbye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post