Pages

Monday, November 29, 2021

before meme game DOUBLE UPLOAD

 I want to reveal something that coming in a while most likely next year with the new printer coming, I will be printing out pvz card game cards which some people will have early access to to rate the game. It will be sent out to random friends or random people will be selected. All you have to do to enter the early access cards is: you must be apart of Belfast school: you need clear evidence to suggest you are the person and sub to my channel. Thetf2soldier, no spaces. You might be chosen for this early access card game, DLC expansions will be added but not to the early access as pvz2 will be hell for me, so most likely next year when the game releases. See you and goodbye

2 comments:

  1. Nice also i didn't read it make it shorter please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Jacob I cant wait to see all your cards!

    keep on posting.

    Bye from zac!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post