Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

call of duty vanguard is getting hated(I will tell you why series)


 First off call of duty vanguard is a next part of the call of duty series the most recent game being call of duty black ops cold war, today treyarch officaly confirmed for the end of new updates and all will just be vanguard which is quite sad, it also forces you to buy the game to get new content. But lets head on to vanguard why is it getting so hated, first we have to begin in 2018 when bo4 came out, treyarch confirmed for yearly cods begging in 2019 with modern warfare which i know was 2 years but once cold war came out things started to get buggy as the game was unplayable. They fixed the game but it was only a matter of time before vanguard was being worked on by treyarch and sledgehammer games. 2021 rolled around and vanguard was getting leaked by real good leakers, and of course those rumors and leaks were true call of duty vanguards beta and trailer came out and people were excited for this game untill the beta released with unplayable bugs and disfigured characters roaming around and dont even get me started on the teams, you could not even see your fellow teammates. What the flip was going on, even if you check on the call of duty reddit or twitter everything is bone dry on vanguard even the fanbase is not releasing any new stuff on vanguard, obviously there going to fix there mistakes, but seriously. well everyone thank you for hearing to this and goodbye

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jacob I don't know much about cod or vanguard but I might be joining you for bo3 or bo4 in a few years *wink* *wink*;-)

    bye from zac

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post