Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Call of duty streamers dont understand halo

 Microsoft delays the launch of Halo Infinite to 2021 due to coronavirus-  Technology News, Firstpost

First off halo is a series of full legendary games from 2001 to 2021, but lets get into the call of duty topic. Halo infinite got announced at 2018 e3 and is about to release maybe early on November 15th which halo ce birthday which will make sense but i dont see it happening they will announce some special stuff on the birthday but i dont see it happening. but somehow call of duty streamers are thinking everything needs a BR standing for battle royale, and dont get me wrong BR would be really good for the game, but halo does not need it as it did not have one in its earlier games and still did good the only reason people hate halo 5 is because it took on call of duty as a whole with sprinting and perks and load-outs, and its not the perks from call of duty zombies. the game needs to be launched with forge multiplayer and campaign and if it does not get a BR then lets make it in forge maybe. but the game needs to launch with all its componets to get a BR imagine it just launching and getting a BR. It took 4 months for call of duty to get warzone so just be patient. Goodbye 

1 comment:

  1. I myself was super excited and I agree that cod streamers dont understand halo

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post