Pages

Monday, November 29, 2021

leadership day

So on Thursday we had this leadership day which I was kind of eh about, untill I actually got there, it was amazing having to spend time with people I did not know and people I know like my friends. My brother was sadly not there as the prefects were exclusive with the y7s. I still had fun looking at the birds and playing a game with zac which was pootis gang. We had so much fun and the best part was getting ice blocks at the end of it, I was sweating uncontrollably. So a Iceblock was definitely needed for the trip,  my friend zac went crazy on the bus when he passed his house. It made me laugh so much on the bus. But the best part besides the delicious ice blocks was having a good laugh with my mates and playing POOT POOT POOIS gang game.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post