Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

fnaf above the sky Chapter 1

 The rain glittered my face with unstoppable pounds of sadness. as I leaped towards the pizzeria my face got filled with joy, as I started to look through the doors all I saw were children smiling and laughter with the animatronics freddy, chica, foxy, and of course bonnie. Bonnie was always my favourite no matter if they created a new animatronic. It would have been much more better if my family was not broke because of my stupid sister. She always gets what she wants no matter if it was 1000$ or 100$ my family always paid attention to her. Hey at least my friend has my back, she has the same type or same familiar family with a rich family who always takes attention to the youngest, we were friends ever since middle school, we had so many arguments when I was 5.“No! Stop it kadie”, “just give me the ball Jeremy”, man I remember it very clearly, as I had flashbacks to when I was younger my family came rushing to me, “son never ever run away from us again you kno-” I interrupted, “why do you always care about my sister! You always give her what she wants no matter how much it is, even if its my birthday you always focus on her!”. I was outraged to even be in this family, my face red with my hands scrunched up like a ball. I Rushed inside the  pizzeria trying to hide away from my family. There was a massive croud in the middle where the animatronics are, but I saw something a gummy source of substance on the stage and it looked like my friend kadie. “Man she must be very famous to have a life like statute” when I was thinking about the gummy like substance. My family came in looking everywhere for me. I tried to run up to the stage because nobody could enter and I succeeded I was hiding near the curtain where the gummy like substance was, and everyone jumped onto he stage and ate the gum, the stage announcer yells “NO EATING THE NOSE!” it was very confusing as anyone could eat any part of the body but I continued to watch. It was wobbling around like it was screaming but it looked like my friend was also there watching it move around it looked like she was also distracted from this boy in the hall way. It was very clear that she liked this boy, but my parents decided to leave, but I could hear one thing from my sister, “LETS JUST GO NOBODY CARES”, my heart turned from a beautiful flower into an absolute slideshow of heartbroken. I decided to stay the night… BANG!. A loud noise filled my ears, screams if felt like “HELP!” the screams said, “whats going on I said” I standed up and saw my friend lumping with something purple on her hair,  she looked deformed. I ran over to the place, they were going into the backroom, I followed. I went into the backroom and saw the boy with a knife, “just relax” the boy said “ the flip is going on i said” the boy came at me and stabbed me in the stomach, is this how i go out- my echos and screams for help did not help either, it eventually turned silent… I woke up in some kind of real world cyberpunk lights, “oh wait those are just lights” I said to myself. I was revealed to be in the hospital I looked down at my body and noticed the cut was gone, I decided to panic, beeping lights started to get louder “stop panicking  okay!” a mysterious voice said loudly. It was the doctor he said that the cut had been fixed with stitching. “Wait how am I here” I said, “its clear” the doctor said, “wait how is it clear” I said panicking even more, “hey it does not matter if you die from panicking you will always be with us” that was the last words from the doctor and now I understand I will always be here no matter what...

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post