Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

Gabriel Krafft diary pt2

 Day 2 of Oberführer Wolfram Von List’s journey.


He tried and tried but no response from the ancient artifact. I once was a living person with a dream to explore and find many things, but then he took what I most needed, my soul. He sacrificed my soul with no heart and summoned Kortifex The Deathless. His powers that he had now where unimaginable. No power had been summoned like this, or has it? I have researched from across the globe before Oberführer Wolfram Von List’ had forced me to join him, group 935  is a group formed by the government of america to form this group to research experiment 115. That means that whatever happened in poland is connected to Oberführer Wolfram Von List. Oberführer Wolfram Von List’s artifact that he had collected had been connected to poland, this diary needs to be found by vanguard in order for the government to see this to stop  Oberführer Wolfram Von List’. Oberführer Wolfram Von List’ is planning to make the dead come back to take over the world. Vanguard you must see this. Oberführer is coming I might not live to see this goodbye!.  

Outbreak Season 5 Intel - Outbreak - Call of Duty Zombies

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool Jacob And do you think kortifex will be a boss battle Because i hope he will be.

    Bye from zac.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post