Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

why dead by daylight is getting so popular,(I will tell you why)

 WARNING: this will be along post, and i mean long. So dead by daylight is a really popular game created by Dave Richard. Now lets get into it, why is dbd getting so popular, lets begin. Dbd is a 4 player survivor horror game 1 killer, 4 survivors, the game itself sounds awesome, but the killers are more awesome. Freddy and more iconic horror characters, in the about 2015 the game itself was released with only 4 killers, and 4 survivors, in 2016 the  game started to get popularity, kinda of like call of duty WAW. The first licensed killer was in 2018, he was called the shape/ Micheal Myers, the game started to get more popular with its iconic killers, once more killers started to get announced the game had about 28 killers and 28 survivors, soon enough people wanted more, such as spirngtrap candyman and slenderman, some people emailed the creator, and the creator responded with, in the dead by daylight universe anything is possible, soon enough the game started to get more popular, like he said anything is possible in the universe, 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jacob sorry but i didn't read your story sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cool and interesting Jacob I really hope springtrap is in dbd soon because we need more fnaf cameos!

    Bye from zac

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIA Ora Jacob i rally like this it is quite interesting thanks for telling me about this what made you want to write this? maybe next time you could add a photo of the cover image of the game but good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jacob i really like you blog post you have made this is very interesting and amazing! maybe next time you could add a picture other then that this is amazing i love it keep up the great work!

    from Savarnah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post