Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

hello new book

 hello everyone, I will be making a physical book that i have been working on, it took me week to create and it is almost finished, the book is the time i was in a grave, its a 13+ book about a teen being in a grave, but its more dark then what i have just said, here are the prices if you want to get it, for friends: free! for people: 2 dollars, once i have finished the book, I will send it out to testers before it gets released, i will choose the people that get the book for testing, the testing release date will be in  the next couple of days,  the actual release date is next week, just send me feedback on what i need to change, see you and hopefully you have a good day, 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Jacob just saying my Returnal book has two chapters and is growing rapidly if you need any help with your grave book like character ideas or weapon ideas just ask me im always here to help.

    bye from your friend zac :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks at the moment, I am at the moment losing character ideas rapidly, I have thought about the family, I have also thought about everyone else such as the friends, I am also making a movie about the book, because i thought that it would be great for a horror movie, but you could still help, like the killers, I have not thought about the killers, yet. Respond to this comment if you have thought about the killers. From Jacob

      Delete
  3. also art thou ready for thy freddy :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacob i like the book its sounds good.







    are you saying Freddy is very good food

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post