Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

vanguard zombies gabirel kraffts diary part 1

Day 1 of Oberführer Wolfram Von List’s journey

 Obsessed is what they could call Oberführer Wolfram Von List, evil is another word they would call him. But his journey was much more evil and sinister to the point where no human could cross or come back alive, Oberführer Wolfram Von List was planning to break the record. He gathered many archaeologists, historians, and museum curators to find these ancient artifacts and win the war, on the journey across countries and states in germany, he found many of the artifacts which were called old ones. But Oberführer Wolfram Von List did not crave the powers those old ones gave. He seeked the most powerful artifacts in world of antiquities, Kortifex The Deathless is what they call evil, but in the cost of this artifact Kortfiex The Deathless, Oberführer Wolfram Von List cost me my  life, my soul even. But Oberführer Wolfram Von List did not care as it gave him the power he had seeked for decades, but for some reason Oberführer Wolfram Von List’s artifact that he collected Kortifex The Deathless, Did not get summoned like the other artifacts he had collected, he decided to wait for another day.



1 comment:

  1. Nice story i like the picture thing. sorry but i didn't read the whole story sorry.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post