Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

FNAF SB RELEASING IN A COUPLE OF DAYS + when is preorder on playstation?

 Fnaf security breach is being released in a couple days with its release of the 16th of december, so keep your money on the run for this game as in the united states this game is 60$ well its not confirmed but it should be around there because rainbow six seige extraction is around the same here in nz. meaning it should be at 88$ in nz. Also when is the preorder on playstation coming? it should be up for preorder but it is not meaning that it wont be a preorder game and that you will have to pay when it comes out, goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post