Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

my weekend(not so exciting)

 So the first day of the weekend(which was exciting) I went to my friends house to have a sleep over. me and my friend Marco played some call of duty black ops 2, we also played some one punch man road to hero on our phone. The next day I got dropped off at my house and played some five nights at freddys, then I watched Spiral From the book of saw. And that was my weekend it was very short but kinda exciting hope you have an amazing day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob great weekend! mine wasn't much just wake up play some subnautica and hollow knight, ask my dad for fnaf 3, he says no and I get bored then next day repeat but know with cuphead and hollow knight.

    Bye from your friend Zac ;):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you don't get the bad day

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Jacob, this is great post, my weekend was a little better, just the same except for Armageddon !! Maybe next time you could either add some pictures, or explain what you did on cod. I look forward to seeing your next post.
    BYE 🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post