Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

the wayfinder plot matrix

                                              Manu`s journey to being a wayfinder
So we had to do a plot matrix about a story called the wayfinder. If you do not know what a plot matrix is, it is heaps of boxes called the where and the who  and the what and obstacles and setback  and helper. Its basically a script of a movie or a tv show. So if you want to see the plot matrix go see the link called the plot matrix. And if you want to hear the story go visit the story links. Bye
story link part 1


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob its me Zac I love the way you compared the plot matrix to a movie script. it was also really fun reading your post and i love your way of writing. Maybe next time you can put in some more detail. From Zac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob my wayfinder story was better but have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post