Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

max and the wild things

Once upon a time there was a happy boy called Bob Marley. one day he dressed up as a wolf he chased the cat with a fork.he was nuahty mom said angrily go to your room.he closed his eyes tree where growing in his room water was running in his room is well he saw a ship he went in it.it took a week and a year until he was exploring the jungle the monstars colors where green and red .and the monstars where 8 feet tool and they were terrifying he was scared they stomped he said stop i command you to cut the trees and eat the berries and dig holes chase rabbits and he said stop go to bed he wanted to go home. Because the wild things didn't look after him and he wanted mom so he was sad he went on the boat again when he got on it. He looked back he saw the wild things. they said come back we love you come back said the others. the jungle disappeared he said goodbye . And it took a year he was so happy to be home. and the aventure was cool and max lerand that he should eat his own food that bob marley's mother makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post