Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

hello

                                           why i like horror movies

hi bloggers. i just wanted to say why i liked horror movies and doom lets begin. first off there different sort of things i watch like 13+ or 16+ i watched my first horror when i was 9. its because of the plot and story that i like them. for example SCREAM the plot is that a masked phone serial killer is trying to kill this girl. i like that because of the plot. Q2 why do you like DOOM. it did not start by the movie it all started when i played 2016s DOOM i liked the action and source of plot it had. the action of you playing a character with many cool abilities and moves is insane that is how and why i play DOOM and watch horror movies

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post